Menu

The Cupola Lantern – 1957

In 1957, the cupola lantern was refurbished, making it higher and the flames in stone around the dome were removed primarily because of damage done by the weather resulting in them falling down and secondly to give the Cupola a better shape.

These photos are to be found in the archives of the Parish.